Yuzu Vanilla Cupcake
1 cup white chocolate
¼ cup butter
¼ cup soymilk
142 grams 10x powdered sugar
2 tablespoons bread flour
3 tablespoons all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon vanilla paste
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons yuzu zest, chopped
3 tablespoons yuzu juice
1. Melt white chocolate, butter, and soymilk over a double boiler.
2. Whip eggs separately until thick and foamy.
3. Let the white chocolate cool, add to the whipped eggs slowly.
4. Add the dry ingredients.
5. Add vanilla paste, vanilla extract, yuzu zest, and yuzu juice at the end.
6. Pour into muffin liners. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.