Stuffed Game Hen
1 Game hen
¼ pound carrot, diced
¼ pound taro, diced
¼ green bean
¼ pound diced daikon or any vegetable you like
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon shallot, minced
2 teaspoon lemon grass, minced
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 cup sticky rice, cooked
10 cooked lotus seed
1 whole Chinese mushroom, finely chopped
¼ pound chicken or any meat, diced
1 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon oil
1. Mix the marinating mixture and marinate the game hen for about 1 hour.
2. Heat a pan with oil in high heat, add garlic and stir until golden brown. Add and sauté meat. Stir for about a minute, add mushrooms and stir until cooked (about another 3 minutes).
3. In a large bowl, mix cooked rice, lotus seed meat, and mushroom. Set aside
4. Stuff the mixture into the marinated game hen and tie it with cooking thread.
5. Preheat oven to 375 F. Place all vegetables into the baking pan and put game hen on top, then bake it for an hour. Serve hot.